The Department collaborates with the following international institutions:
- Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Internal Diseases IUSMM Propedeutics “I. M. Secenov “Honoured Science Worker of the RF, President of the International Association of Clinical Pharmacology and pharmacists , academician, professor – VG Kukes.
- National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Corresponding Member, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Honoured Science and Technology Worker of Ukraine, Vice – Rector, Head of Department of general pharmacology and Vice-President of Association of clinical pharmacologists of Ukraine, head of the state regional center of expertise (pharmacological) of MSU Odessa – VI Cresiun.
- State Medical Academy of Kirgizia “I. K. Ahunbaev “Rector, Chairman of pharmacological MSRK, corresponding member of NSA RK, Honoured science worker of the RK, PhD, Professor – AZ Zurdinov.
- Academy of Medical Sciences, Bucharest, President of the National Committee on Clinical Ethics of Medicine, Prof. Dr. S. Dumitrescu
- Department of Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila”, Bucharest, member of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Romania, corresponding member of the National Academy of Pharmacy of France, Prof. Dr. Aurelia Nicoleta Cristea.
- The University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Grigore T. Popa” Iasi, Romania. C.I. Parhon Prize of the Romanian Academy, Prof. Dr. M. Nechifor